Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm back & lets put a pause!

I said this earlier on, i don't know when will i stop blogging!! hahaaa! One of the f'kin darn reason i stopped was because it took so f'kin long to uploads those pics! Without those pics? Totally 0% feelin to write! Another reason was, damn~~...... busy watching my Heroes, Smallville etc...... and lots of movie from the net! Lastly, I like doing my life, talking about it, picturing it, f'kin around with it but i just hate writing about it and loading it! Blooddyyyy helllll!! And for fuck sake i just realise there's lesser & lesser ladies around me!!!! i haven't been callin anyone out for quite sometimes!!!!!! <----- i mean the girls! FUCK!! I will not turn gay! I am back to roll!! Whose rollin with me? Tonight i'll be partying so drop me a call or msg if you're coming! Anyway I will not blog for i think, long? really long? So, See ya all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment