Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cycling!




After my food Jason called me and asked me out for for cycling and i thought that i haven't been excersing for so long and so i went with them! Sat at Mac Donald and waited for Jacky for really really long!! Darn it, and finally he came!




Everyone's here and we're good to go!!





HAhahaaaa! Look at Jason, he broke his leg from SOC, it's standard obstacle course! And his still cycling with us. Garang! Heard about the Jack Neo movie, San ge hao ren? These time is Liang ge hao ren! We went over to Katong to have Katong Laksa! See my Boxer? Hahahaha! Damnn~~!!





After Makan, we cycled to Don't know what place is that but we just hang around there for a moment before we carry on our journey to Cini leisure! Look at Pte Wu stupid look on his face, acting like some Rambo doing an ambush on enemy! And the Gangster Smokerrr! Hahahaa!
I really love my boxer man!







Finally we reach Cini Leisure! We watch The Pink Panter 2. It's a good movie but i fell asleep, i was really really tired! After the movie, we headed back to east coast! Omg! My ass hurts so muchh!





Look at the picture in the forest, do you see lots of spirits? Muhahaha! Finally we reach back East Coast and everyone was so Sheggit! And my ass hurts ALOT~~!!!!! 5am and we can finally home sweet home!

No comments:

Post a Comment