Sunday, February 22, 2009

To Newton!




Having a slight flu, woah~ haven't wore this cap almost 2months plus man! It was my 18 birthday present! Lazy to do up my hair man! Went over to Newton to have our dinner, felt like eating some seafood. Haha! That's my Mum and look at Chek, he keeps saying he's suffering from depression! What an ass?







We had Mee goreng, Sambal baby Kai Lan, Calamaris, <--- Aunty Sharin No.1 dish! Butter Crab <--- grilled!, Dried chilli chicken <--- sour~~!, Chilli Crab <---- The main Stuff!! and some buns! 6 dishes and that's fucking full!!!! And that's Aunty Sharin, 3rd time we're eating her stall. We used to always eat some other stall. Thought we change for a moment but we just continued eating her stall unknowingly for 3 times in a row! 1st time i went with Halena, 2nd was with my Grandma, krystel jie, Dary, Mum and Chek, 3rd time which was today and the Main we always ordered is Chilli Crab! At least i still remember the sexy way Haley taught me to eat a Chilli Crab, she's really good at eating crab and we also smooch after having our Crab, Yucks! Haley calls it the Crab kiss, Eeww! I told Chek about this and everytime whenever we go to Newton with my Mum he'll definetly ask me " Who taught you to eat Crab? And the Crab kiss? Huh Calvin?" What a fucker he is..! And my Mum will asked whose Halena? Girlfriend? And i'll just don't know what to say man! And that fucker just simply giggle his way throughout! But lucky enough not for today because Mum didn't heard what he said! Hahaa! But i promise one very day, I'll killed that ars infront of Aunty Alice whenever i have the chance to do so! Darn Fuck!




Lastly Durian Ice Kachang before we end the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment